"Chiqinik" (Thank you!) With Your Help We Can Make a Difference
Ways To Give To The Tebughna Foundation
Your Support Helps Make Our Mission Possible!
Education and leadership development are important tools for all who seek self-reliance, financial security and improved quality of life . Your gift, in part, helps to make those goals possible for the beneficiaries of The Tebughna Foundation.
~”Chiqinik” (Thank You), for your contributions to The Tebughna Foundation and our community.
- The Tebughna Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, so your contributions are tax deductible.
- A donor’s gift benefits both The Tebughna Foundation and the donor. It provides important educational financial assistance for Alaska Native beneficiaries of TF and their direct lineal descendants who are students in schools, colleges, universities, and other accredited institutions of learning.
- It also helps The Tebughna Foundation to be financially self-reliant upon its own endowment earnings and private charitable contributions, instead of depending upon the uncertainties of government funding.
- For the donor, there is the satisfaction of making a gift to an on-going and worthwhile educational program that assists many people achieve life changing goals through education. This investment in the future of others shows your devotion to people by sharing your personal resources.
- There are several ways in which an individual donor may make a charitable gift that may be designated for The Tebughna Foundation’s educational scholarship, grant and internship programs.
Writing a check to The Tebughna Foundation is the most direct and easiest way to make a charitable contribution. To write a check to The Tebughna Foundation please make it out to:
The Tebughna Foundation
1689 C Street, Suite 120
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
You can make a contribution online through PayPal by clicking the below link:
Volunteer With TF