The Tebughna Foundation (TF) offers general scholarships to full-time and part-time degree-seeking students. Scholarships are offered for the full academic year. There are 2 scholarship deadlines a year June 1st and December 1st. Please review the information below to decide which is the appropriate deadline to apply for, review requirements, award details and terms.
Academic Year Amount: Up to $4,000* for academic year for full-time/part-time students.
- TNC original enrollee or direct lineal descendant and/or tribal member of the Native Village of Tyonek.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Accepted or enrolled part-time or full- time in a 2-year or 4-year undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Must be attending an accredited institution.
- A 2.0 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- Full-time students: eligible to receive 2 awards totaling up to $4,000* per academic year (August-July).
- Funds are split into two awards per academic semester.
- Upon receiving an award, students must maintain all funding requirements in order to remain in good standing with TF and remain eligible for future funding.
- Failure to maintain funding requirements may result in probation and/or infraction status with potential loss of funding.
- Fund uses: direct educational expenses including tuition, student registration fees, course-required book/supplies.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the information submitted with their application.
- Awards are subject to available funding.
*All amounts are not final until your application, current GPA, attempted credits and financial need is reviewed.
Please See the Scholarship & Vocational Training Applicant Guide for more information.